Monday, September 22, 2008

A little R&R in Vegas :)








Lance had business meetings in Las Vegas last week so we decided to join him. We actually stayed at a Ritz Carlton in Lake Las Vegas-I'd never heard of it before but it was beautiful. The red rock mountains, palm trees, golf course and greenery remind me of St George. While Lance worked (poor guy) the kids and I played in the pools, on the beach and watched movies. On Thursday and Friday there were very few people there. It felt like we had the whole resort, shops, and restaurants to ourselves. It was very nice not having all the gambling and trash that usually comes along with the words Las Vegas. Saturday the place began to fill up with middle to older couples. I honestly think I was the only one there with little children. Lucky us:)
I accidentally addend the picture of Kolten (and the second one of Carson) and I can't figure out how to delete them-an ideas let me know. We watched Kathryn's kids a few weeks ago and Kolten was sooooooo cute. He is eating black licorice (was that fun for him Kathryn?) and laughing. Hailey is trying to chase him and he can't do three things at once. It was hysterical

1 comment:

suzy said...

You are making me really jealous! It looked fun. Maybe when the twins are about two we will get to do fun vacations again.