Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumkin Party






I love fall! I love the cooler weather, the changing leaves and pumpkins. So to celebrate the things I love we started hosting a pumpkin party each October. Tonight was our annual party, and the kids were as excited as I was to put it on. We've been preparing for it for weeks. Brinley helped me put up the tables and get ready this afternoon. It wore her right out-as you can see by the first picture :) The kids have some clever pumpkins, they're particularly proud of the pumpkin with the glasses. I personally loved my "mummy" pumpkin. The best part is that these pumpkins don't spoil-last year I finally took them down when we put up the Christmas decorations in Dec.


1 comment:

suzy said...

What cute pumpkins and a great tradition! I wish I lived close.