Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"But my hair was in my eyes!"




Yup, Alan went down stairs to find that Ashlyn had taken the scissors to her hair. At first, bewildered by what he saw, he tried to find the stuffed animal that was missing hair. He then realized that it was Ashlyn's. When I asked her, with tears in my eyes, what she was doing she smiled and said, "but my hair was in my eyes!" Good reason to chop it off, I guess. I could not yell at her--I did give her the scissors and then left her unattended while we painted her room. If you look closely to the left side of her face you can see some short pieces of hair. She also cut her hair in the back.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I am so, so, so sorry! What ever you do Ashlyn, please don't teach Kaitlyn to do that! I guess it is only a matter of time!
Love, Kith

shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shannon said...

Ashlyn-I cut my hair when it's in my eyes too. It sounds like you will have a new fun summer hair cut!
Shannon